Recent content by Rabenwonne

1. Rabenwonne

Flayed Whistle of the Marked Trace Review

Thank you for the clarification, Squeen. Don't worry, that was quite safe for Grützi, I asked for his opinion and I wanted him to be really honest about it. Otherwise, how could I improve? ;) I, personally, don't know anybody who got estranged from his/her partner over such a trifle. Thank god...
  2. Rabenwonne

I just think.... it's his area of expertise. He has won some contests in the past. Why should I NOT want his criticism?
  3. Rabenwonne

What is the worst consequence you could think of? What is the risk?
  4. Rabenwonne

Thank you!
  5. Rabenwonne

Thanks for the review, DP. :)
  6. Rabenwonne

Sorry for taking so long to react! Thank you so much for your review, Malrex! I was delighted to read the pros and I can definitely see how your suggestions would support the GM during a session. And, yes, I can just fully agree on some descriptions being too much. I think my second adventure...
  7. Rabenwonne

Quarantine Adventure Design Contest - The Random Generator

I have never heard of the Huion Kamvas before, but it costs as much as I have paid for the cintiq (it's second hand) and it looks great. :)
  8. Rabenwonne

I don't know if that'll be of any good to you, but I won't make it a secret. :) I like to use the Adobe Creative Cloud, for the Flayed Whistle I worked with Illustrator and InDesign. This year, I've made the decision to buy a Wacom Cintiq, there are newer models on the market now, but I just...
  9. Rabenwonne

Thank you! Yes, it definitely is! But you seem to manage ;) Have you ever read Mark Twain's essay on German? He spoke the language perfectly and must have liked it at least a little, but he sure hides it well. And yes! Those handmade "faults" are what makes the lines interesting. Keep them! My...
  10. Rabenwonne

Thank you so much! But I can assure you: It EATS UP time. I like your "scanned graph paper" graphics, by the way. And after scanning through some other entries... argh, one can really tell that #1 I'm not a native English speaker and #2 I haven't written ANYTHING in English for at least 10...
  11. Rabenwonne

Yaay, done. Certainly not perfect, but, finally, done. Thank you for the extension!
  12. Rabenwonne

Hi guys, would there be any way to add a week to our deadline? I would love getting my adventure done, but right now I just can't see me do it in the given time. 🤪
  13. Rabenwonne

You have been on here for quite a while. Get a profile pic! Also: Hi :)

You have been on here for quite a while. Get a profile pic! Also: Hi :)
  14. Rabenwonne

Hi everyone! I'm new here, but I'd like to give it a go. Just for the giggles. :) What I got is The Flayed Whistle of the Marked Trace and I think I got quite an easy one. ;)