Search results

1. Stripe

Spam Increasing

Greetings! I tried to comment and got an error message like, "Your IP address has been flagged as spam." I was trying to warn Bryce that he forgot to tag the latest Two of Ten even though he said that's what he was going to give it.
  2. Stripe

No Artpunk Contest 2

I wish I had it in me to finish things. I would love to enter. I get excited and finish things "about 80%" and that's as far as I ever get.
  3. Stripe

Looking for online roleplay games

Just thought I'd drop a link to the OSR Pick-Up Games Discord server: https://discord.gg/PWfgBss EDIT: Oh, crap, last reply was in 2021! I can't believe it's 2022 already. Still feels like January, 2020 . . . Longest year ever.
  4. Stripe

Ways to Start a Campaign

The Village of Hommlet and The Keep on the Borderlands are both good examples of what I'm seeking: an opening to a "town and down" dungeon-delving campaign. Hommlet: "Your party is now approaching the Village of Hommlet . . . Thus your group comes to Hommlet to learn if this indeed is a place...
  5. Stripe

Ways to Start a Campaign

Greetings! Bryce's review of The Porcelain Shitter got me thinking about how to begin a good dungeon crawl adventure module. He said, "My main takeaway, I mean after recovering from the stunning effect of nine pages of text, is wondering why 'I'm a caravan guard for a group of religious...