Search results

1. Attronarch

[Kickstarter] The Coming of Winter, but let's talk about something else...

And to add, I've backed two of your campaigns (usually at highest level I liked), and have 11 of your products on DTRPG. So far I used only one in my game (Kellerin's Rumble). If I remember correctly, I learned about your work from tenfootpole.org review. I remember some good discussions on...
  2. Attronarch

[Kickstarter] The Coming of Winter, but let's talk about something else...

Listen, I hear your pain, but there is no silver bullet. You can't hire anyone to do this for you from ground up and still be profitable. There are very few shortcuts. Some of them include latching on popular systems and becoming part (ie a creator) in a thriving community already. But to do...
  3. Attronarch

Wilderlands

Love the setting. Just enough to improvise with.
  4. Attronarch

Statting NPCs for B/X OSE

Acolyte.
  5. Attronarch

Looking for online roleplay games

I’m running a weekly online D&D B/X game focused on hexcrawling and dungeon delving in the Wilderlands of High Fantasy Barbarian Altanis. We play every Tuesday 19:00 to 22:00. On average one PC and two retainers die per session. All are welcome.
  6. Attronarch

Fight On!

Similar articles have been published in Fight On! before, so no harm in sending them...
  7. Attronarch

SQART

Love this one @squeen! It beckons adventure!
  8. Attronarch

City Supplements or Adventures

I'm not Tzunk, I simply typeset errata he collected so I can print it. I shared the document with his permission. I placed Tombs of Abysthor in my campaign, and I hope the party goes there. What are your thoughts on the Slumbering Tsar modules/saga?
  9. Attronarch

What's wrong with vanilla? What do you mean by episodic? FGG published a fair number of mediocre stuff, but Barakus ain't one of 'em.
  10. Attronarch

The Lost City of Barakus by Necromancer Games (originally for 3.5E, reissued for S&W) details a city of Endhome and seven adventures within it. It's a great module with city, wilderness, and five-level dungeon, with multiple intertwining factions. Bard's Gate by Frog God Games details a large...