Anyone here play Warcraft 3?

Commodore

*eyeroll*
My avatar should be an indication that I'm very familiar. I like it, seems like a perfectly fine rules-light system. Only immediate issue I see is, ah...where's the hit points advancement? In general, have you playtested this, with blind tester in particular? My own heartbreaker I have people coming at it innocent looking to build characters and run games to see what needs to be seen.

Maynard

*eyeroll*
Hi Commodore, no playtest yet.

I have made significant progress on the layout, and have secured some art. I've also tinkered with a couple mechanics. I'm putting together a small intro adventure (keep on the borderlands-esque, but with different creep factions to play against each other.) before I start playtesting. I imagine something like Tower Silveraxe would do just fine as an intro as well.

Attachments

Maynard

*eyeroll*
Finally got around to finishing this and the companion adventure up. Also completed a playtest of it. Fun easy system I'm happy to offer for free.

The adventure was a quick and satisfying job - I flipped through B2 a lot to make it an introductory piece to the system. If I had the time and incentive I'd reorganize the writing to be more scannable than the Gygaxian inspiration material.