I am NOT the fuck amused tonight

bryce0lynch

i fucking hate writing ...
Staff member
So if your mother fucking ass shows up here and I and I have to reengage on this topic it is NOT going to go the fuck well for you.

bryce0lynch

i fucking hate writing ...
Staff member
Mother fucking piece of mother fucking shit. As if this is the mother thing I have any mother fucking interest in fucking doing right now. As if I don't get to take any mother fucking time off at all.

squeen

8, 8, I forget what is for
My guess...technology. That always pushes me over the edge. I feel your pain brother.

TerribleSorcery

Should be playing D&D instead
Venger's boomer-level commentary on a recent review. Ban him if you want, of course, it's your website, but it barely seems worth getting upset about.

Beoric

As much as Kent pissed me off, at least his vitriol was related to the topic of gaming. Venger's latest didn't even make a passing reference to gaming - and there may have been comments that were deleted and we did not see.

The1True

My my my, we just loooove to hear ourselves don't we?
Awww, I thought Venger was one of the cool ones :(

Kent is like the drunken, racist uncle you just kinda tune out at family gatherings.

PrinceofNothing

High Executarch
Staff member
Kent is like the drunken, racist uncle you just kinda tune out at family gatherings.
Kent's blog, which is only available to the hidden pathways, was very good, and in his sobriety he will sometimes deliver good advice or have sharp takes, to me that is. But nothing you said is essentially incorrect.

The1True

My my my, we just loooove to hear ourselves don't we?
Kent's blog, which is only available to the hidden pathways, was very good, and in his sobriety he will sometimes deliver good advice or have sharp takes, to me that is. But nothing you said is essentially incorrect.
yeah my only experience of Kent is your blog and YDIS where it is often unclear if it's him or a sock-puppet.

Any relation to Kent David Kelly? cuz that Castle Oldskull stuff is delicious OCD madness...

TerribleSorcery

Should be playing D&D instead
"Be Brave... Pretend you can read!"

That shit was great.

squeen

@gkojubnam : Did you not read the title to this thread before you decide to double-post in Russian?

I expect Big Bryce to show you no mercy...you were sufficiently warned!