Introducing the PrinceofNothingPresents No-Artpunk Contest!

Osrnoob

Should be playing D&D instead
Can't go wrong with Helen Keller! Ending homlessness or child based charities.

Beyond specifics its a great site. Non profits vary wildly in effectivness.

Side note I find it funny that wOTC 3e is associated with terminating fetuses 😝

Commodore

*eyeroll*
So with the release of the No-Artpunk Compendium (I assume re-release incoming with the actual winning adventure included), when are we going to see @Melan and @bryce0lynch dropping reviews? Ideally with violent disagreement on all the particulars.

PrinceofNothing

High Executarch
Staff member
So with the release of the No-Artpunk Compendium (I assume re-release incoming with the actual winning adventure included), when are we going to see @Melan and @bryce0lynch dropping reviews? Ideally with violent disagreement on all the particulars.
Yes, but give us a day to fix it. It appears I have omitted one adventure by mistake, update incoming.

UPDATE: Fixed.

Last edited:

Osrnoob

This is exciting! Is the PDF text big enough to print booklet?

Thank you all for this work

Beoric

8, 8, I forget what is for
Jeez, @PrinceofNothing, are you trying to burn through all the black ink on my printer?

(JK, I inverted the black and white on the cover page, thanks for not posting a secure PDF, but why didn't you?)

PrinceofNothing

High Executarch
Staff member
Jeez, @PrinceofNothing, are you trying to burn through all the black ink on my printer?
Think of it as paying tribute. I am a Prince after all.

(JK, I inverted the black and white on the cover page, thanks for not posting a secure PDF, but why didn't you?)
The ways of the Merchants are shrouded in mystery. Please ensure Melonath Falls has all its maps.

Commodore

*eyeroll*
The best compilation reviews are the mega-huge ones, were its clear the sheer weight and volume start to crush the reviewer and slowly drive him mad and its clear everything is just a blur.

I miss the Bryce Dungeon reviews, is what I'm saying.

Beoric

8, 8, I forget what is for
A cruel person would start buying Bryce the Dungeon issues after 150.

Seriously though, I wish he had got to #152, I would have liked to see his take on "The Last Breaths of Ashenport". It was also adapted to 4e in Dungeon 156. Wizards has a free version on line, although at the time I am posting the site appears to be down for maintenance.

The1True

My my my, we just loooove to hear ourselves don't we?
The best compilation reviews are the mega-huge ones, were its clear the sheer weight and volume start to crush the reviewer and slowly drive him mad and its clear everything is just a blur.

It's true; I'm here for the blood and tears. Poor old Bryce:

AreYouNotEntertained.jpg

He bleeds for our sins...

I guess the odd The Best/No Regrets is alright as well.

Osrnoob

Dungeon is covered. We need more convo on Pegasus and Dungeoneer heck Dragon or Polyhedral!

One thing that gets me sometimes is how bloggers gangpile on specific things. It limits the proliferation of knowlege and critical thought imo

TerribleSorcery

Dungeon is covered. We need more convo on Pegasus and Dungeoneer heck Dragon or Polyhedral!

One thing that gets me sometimes is how bloggers gangpile on specific things. It limits the proliferation of knowlege and critical thought imo
Yknow that's actually kinda true. This is worth thinking about - what else out there do people not talk about too much that would be worth covering?

EOTB

So ... slow work day? Every day?
I don't think a lot of that old JG stuff would come close to meeting the review criteria...there's some good stuff in the pile, but even the good stuff requires DM elbow grease