My "Megadungeon"

The1True

My my my, we just loooove to hear ourselves don't we?
There is definitely work aspects and things that are not fun to do
Revisions and formatting? :p

I like to bust out a smaller project and get it out there so it feels like I accomplished something
This makes a lot of sense. The risk for me is that the small project will bloat up with good ideas and become completely distracting!

squeen

8, 8, I forget what is for
Where is the latest PDF you wanted reviewed? I can't seem to find it on my hard drive either.

The1True

Where is the latest PDF you wanted reviewed? I can't seem to find it on my hard drive either.
Hell's Crack Refinery

and Tower of the Minotaur

See thread for more!

squeen

Realizing I never wrote you a review of these! I had a bunch of thought for Tower of the Minotaur...dang!

The1True

Realizing I never wrote you a review of these! I had a bunch of thought for Tower of the Minotaur...dang!
Hit me brother! I'm done editing Irradiated Paradox, just adding appendices and a 'Table of things you find in the Library', and Sketchy is finally starting in with the art. I'll be playtesting the Bull's Run shortly and start editing Tower of the Minotaur etc. shortly thereafter.

squeen

Do you have a revised copy of Tower? I think if I re-read it, my <ahem> "re-framing" would come back to me.

The1True

That link above is to the latest iteration of Tower; neutral-3e statted and 2 column formatted. I didn't look just now, but likely still has the preponderance of skill checks, which I've come up with a compromise for.

The1True

Damn! You guys got me pining for this beautiful, semi-abandoned heartbreaker now. I actually took time out from this Vanished Wastes fiasco last summer to map a starter settlement for it:
Village04a.jpg
Got a whole subverted Hommlet scenario roughed out for it and everything.
Jesus, ADD is a bitch to live with!

The1True

Do fantasy heart-breakers get playtests? At best, a totally chaotic Session 0 followed by the gripping certainty that you need to pause to write another 150 pgs of notes, maps, and NPC backstories... 🤪