New Adventure: The Gemeria Code

Maynard

*eyeroll*
Hi everyone, checking in after the holidays. Hope you're all doing well. I need to get up to date on recent reviews and this contest; it looks like there are some juicy adventures.

I finally got around to publishing some stuff on itch! https://davidmaynard.itch.io/

Please check out TGC, it's the first adventure I've written for Old School Essentials. I took a lot of inspiration from Bryce's reviews and all of your work and advice so I'd really appreciate your feedback if you have the time! The preview = the whole adventure if your just curious or want to give feedback.

squeen

8, 8, I forget what is for
Looks pretty slick Maynard. I grabbed the freebie PDF. It looks pretty complete --- what's missing from the paid version?

Maynard

*eyeroll*
Looks pretty slick Maynard. I grabbed the freebie PDF. It looks pretty complete --- what's missing from the paid version?
Thanks Squeen!
The purchasable version ZIP includes:
  • The full PDF
  • A Roll20 Map
  • An installable font for creating your own Gemeria Messages
  • Convenient images of the Gemeria codes and cyphers for dragging and dropping into a DM.

Maynard

*eyeroll*
Aww rats, looks like the contest passed me by. I can still have fun reading the entries though =)