Reasons I Did Not Write Today

bryce0lynch

i fucking hate writing ...
Staff member
My brand new jeep drivers seat broke. I can't drive it. It's 3 months old, with 3k miles, and it's going to take three weeks to get an appointment at the dealer. I think the pat is $4. I can go get a 3/8thx3 socket extension to block a track to fix it, evidentially. I'm supposed to loan the jeep to a friend for her driving test before its scheduled to get fixed, so I have to get it fixed. I'm still researching, though, because I don't think my problem matches exactly the 3/8th" fix.

Also, I have to drop my kid at school so she can do some sculpture shit

Also, I'm cooking carnitas tonight if I can find a pork butt

Also, I need to order tinned copper compression lugs in various sizes for a truck electrical project

Also, i need to find some gland nuts and get the courage to drill a hole in my truck for the same project

Also, I need to book out that cabin retreat thing, but need to coordinate the schedules for four people to do it.

bryce0lynch

i fucking hate writing ...
Staff member
It is the comedians that speak the truth :)

I had 44 things on my ToDo list today. I did fifteen of them, including "work." Tomorrow will be a new day! :)

squeen

8, 8, I forget what is for
I had 44 things on my ToDo list today. I did fifteen of them, including "work." Tomorrow will be a new day! :)
Bryce, you are kicking ass. I'm lucky if I get to 2 on my list in any given day! This past weekend (counting new things that break and need attention) it was -1. :(

Beoric

Bryce, you are kicking ass. I'm lucky if I get to 2 on my list in any given day! This past weekend (counting new things that break and need attention) it was -1. :(
Some items are bigger than others.

The1True

My my my, we just loooove to hear ourselves don't we?
My current problem is I keep finding ways to not finish. Like, I go back in and add more to the map or spend hours cleaning up something that's been bothering me. I've never been a perfectionist, so this some kind of laborious procrastination that's going on here...

squeen

Just this past weekend, while doing household chores for the upcoming holiday and arrival of my in-laws, I was thinking about "things undone" this past year...which led my mind to wonder about Bryce's Book.

I still firmly believe the hobby will treasure (and bemoan) it. There's a vacuum. It could very well be the-Guide-that-launches-a-thousand-clones.

...IF he's first to get it out there (how's that for a scare tactic?).