Some pricing updates.

Osrnoob

Should be playing D&D instead
^
THIS

If you are gonna redo it maybe some other words for the pot or exit place?

Maybe "DTRPG New Releases"? Whats funny 10footians ?

bryce0lynch

i fucking hate writing ...
Staff member
Love a picture with a story giong on. Lots of elements. The price humanoids are great. scattered books, books as a throne, Succubus reminds me of the MM pic ... All very cool! Great job!

squeen

8, 8, I forget what is for
Thanks Bryce! The challenge for me will be to clean it up without loss of its simple charm. I have overworked illustrations to death many times. Work is still running hot for me, but I'll try to get started on version 2 "soon-ish".

Last edited:

Osrnoob

p
Rock on!

I'm getting drunk. I'll comment in more depth later, but we're going with this astounding work
Pinging this subject! What else do we need to get this past the finish line? Hype to see the Ad in the Megadungeon zine!

bump
bumpbump
hypebumphype
bumphypebumphype

Beoric

p

Pinging this subject! What else do we need to get this past the finish line? Hype to see the Ad in the Megadungeon zine!

bump
bumpbump
hypebumphype
bumphypebumphype
I think we need @squeen to post a contender for the pic on SQART, without necessarily flagging it so his heart isn't in his mouth when we see it, and for us all to say nice things.

squeen

Right-o folks. I've bought some poster board for it, but just haven't gotten a decent chunk of free time. Doing some traveling soon, so probably nothing until beginning of April at best. Sorry.

The1True

My my my, we just loooove to hear ourselves don't we?
Is there even a new issue in the works at this point? We missed the boat on the last one. I think Agonarchartist gave up on us after that.

Osrnoob

There totally is. Will it be tomorrow? No, but its like Beno and Sq said, there is stuff to do

Plus there are other places the add can go in questing beast newsletter?

Beoric

That is very good. Are we at all worried about a C&D from the estate of Ms. Jones?

squeen

That is very good. Are we at all worried about a C&D from the estate of Ms. Jones?
Here's the one that inspired it
jefferyJones140.jpg
I think...
a) It's a pretty obscure sketch
b) It was probably itself inspired by a Franzetta pose (there might be dozens like it)
c) It's different enough in the pencil version I did (i.e. an hommage, not a copy)
d) It would cost money to get a lawyer to draft a C&D---and to what end? There's no damages and no claim being made that Jones drew it.
e) circulation is likely to be minuscule

Low risk IMO, and if it happens we just run a different ad (a C&D is not the same as actually winning a settlement in court, it's just a warning shot).

Lastly, Byrce doesn't even charge a fee to use the site (and I'm giving the drawing away for free), so there's really no honey pot to go after.

Last edited:

squeen

Thanks man! Sometimes you get lucky. Props to Jeffrey Jones (or Franzetta?) for a strong composition---that's probably be the toughest part.
Hope Bryce can make some use of it.

Last edited: