The Canadian Spiderman

squeen

8, 8, I forget what is for
I misunderstood a co-worker with a heavy accent the other day and thought he'd called someone this. I know there are a bunch of Canucks here, so tell me...what are his powers?

Beoric

8, 8, I forget what is for
Well, Paul Soles, who voiced Peter Parker and Spider-Man in the classic 60s cartoon, was Canadian.

EDIT: Most people don't know Canadian Spider-Man's powers because he doesn't announce them to the world every freaking chance he gets.

EDIT 2: Similar to Wolverine's association with the Devil's Brigade and/or the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion, was rumored to be in JFT2 but nobody really knows because nobody know anything about JFT2.

Last edited:

The1True

My my my, we just loooove to hear ourselves don't we?
nobody really knows because nobody know anything about JFT2.
JTF2. I pissed them off during a weird 'urban training mission' at our studio...Yeah, the more I relate this story, the more surreal and dodgy it seems... Anyway, I experienced a string of misfortunes afterwards that also now seem more and more dodgy and less and less coincidental.

moral: don't mock special forces (to their face).

Anyhoo, I've left the country and stopped fomenting protest. We're cool now guys, right?

right?

The1True

My my my, we just loooove to hear ourselves don't we?
I got told afterwards by studio management that the dudes dressed like mobsters standing at doorways around the office that I'd been poking fun at all day were on a JTF 'training mission' and were unamused by my bullshit. (fuck that sounds more and more hinky as time goes on: the manager said he was buds with an officer who asked to use the office space...during work hours...to train for bodyguard missions). Big dudes, clean cut (pre Afghan beard look), bulky business suits, definitely packing.

Definitely the wrong guys to laugh at anyway. I was way into a 'fuck The Man' phase at the time. Oh to be young...