Recent content by Connor9120c1

1. Connor9120c1

[Kickstarter] The Coming of Winter, but let's talk about something else...

So you say this, but do you know what Ben Milton, Kevin Crawford and Kelsey Dione all have in common? Email Newsletters that they think are the most effective form of social media for staying in touch with customers: www.youtube.com/watch?v=psC6J_9Sekc (starts at 2 minutes, but the actual...
  2. Connor9120c1

Seeking Feedback: Usability

The art is AI generated using Stable Diffusion. When I someday kickstart my hard cover anthology of all my adventures that everyone has fallen in love with (should I go with 4 or 5 bookmarks?) I will take advantage of the great artists the OSR scene has been blessed with, but for now my budget...
  3. Connor9120c1

Thank you for the thorough notes, I will definitely be doing a layout sweep to correct all of the issues you and Malrex pointed out. It's crazy how hard they are to see when they are your own mistakes, even after multiple editing sweeps. Agreed on the "Shadowdark creation tools" part, I...
  4. Connor9120c1

These are all fantastic notes, thank you for taking such a thorough look. I agree with you on the bullets, I must have started doing that at some point to save space, I'll adjust. Agreed on the stat blocks as well. I'll work on getting/keeping them unburied, and do a sweep to make sure I at...
  5. Connor9120c1

I just finished my first adventure thanks to the limits imposed by the 8 page Shadowdark game jam last month, and I would really appreciate some feedback any of this forum might have on Usability. I have other larger adventures I've been working on, and as I get into writing the location and...