Search results

1. Agonarchartist

Some pricing updates.

I did not. I'm busy fulfilling my Kickstarter and planning the next one. Future issues will be coming. Just not this month.
  2. Agonarchartist

Some pricing updates.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/372108/Megadungeon-6
  3. Agonarchartist

The price of an adventure?

I can't think of anything compelling regarding a setting appearing in, anything recently at all. I just think giving up all rights and getting a 50% cut is bullshit. I don't know, (Not having information how license agreements work) but I don't think that's common or standard. It might be, but...
  4. Agonarchartist

Some pricing updates.

Done
  5. Agonarchartist

Recommendations for OSR cartographers and layout artists

I personally use InDesign
  6. Agonarchartist

The price of an adventure?

No professional writer can afford the terms of the DM's guild. It's ridiculous, and, if you'll notice, you don't find professional working writers releasing their work there. Nearly everything is poorly written, with generic art, has no real value, and everything that is there is in a 'race to...
  7. Agonarchartist

Some pricing updates.

Thanks! If anyone has a project, I'm actually collecting advertisements for issue 6 right now. It's 40$ for an A5 page, 20$ for half, or you know, if you are a hobbyist or financially insecure or whatever, free. Why doesn't someone put something together for 10' pole as a review site, eh?
  8. Agonarchartist

Some pricing updates.

If you haven't checked out my stuff, or were waiting for a sale to pick things up, that time is now. On Downtime and Demesnes has a price drop and Artifices, Deceptions, & Dilemmas is on sale till next weekend, and Megadungeon #3 is available free if anyone is interested in checking it out...
  9. Agonarchartist

Recommendations for OSR cartographers and layout artists

I can do layout, art, maps and whatever.
  10. Agonarchartist

Links to Wisdom

That is actually a thing. Like, it's a mental illness I'm aware of. It creates compulsive thoughts and worries. It doesn't make me dumb, and those worries are not, by any means, necessarily wrong. Which, over time, reinforces the paranoid thoughts. It's kind of like trying to cut back on added...
  11. Agonarchartist

Links to Wisdom

You know, to be fair: If you are a public figure in any capacity, whether it be a mayor or writer or public facing social, of any significant note, there will be people who fucking hate you because one time in third grade some bullshit happened. ALso: I suffer from clinical paranoia, which...
  12. Agonarchartist

Links to Wisdom

I did not think of links to Wisdom, but I will make an effort on getting those posts that link to my blog, back up, post haste. Apologies.
  13. Agonarchartist

Links to Wisdom

Yo. It's me. Hack & Slash. All that stuff is coming back up. The index is coming back up. I'm working very hard on getting out Artifices, Deceptions, and Dilemmas by the end of February. I took down my blog, because people were using the comments section to describe violent and gruesome threats...