Search results

1. Stellagama

New Year's Adventure Design Contest - The Lair

I'm in! Do I have to use the maps you linked to in the original post? I do have some Dyson Logos favorites, as well as the possibility of using DungeonDraft to craft something myself.
  2. Stellagama

Rusted Sands

Interesting question! Part of the hook is immersing yourself in a dying planet & sorcery* world where the past is deep and the future is grim. A mélange of planetary romance, sci-fantasy, and sword & sorcery. Elric on Barsoom. If I'll write this for OSE, part of the selling point would be...
  3. Stellagama

Rusted Sands

I used this word as to say "more ancient than ancient". Primordial might have been a better word. Ereshkigal (originally named Ishtar) is the oldest - as old as life on this world. Maybe older. Tehom came much later, though eons in the past, and after her Set and Apep.
  4. Stellagama

Rusted Sands

Thanks! Now, about magic, technology, and deities: Anunaki (this is what I'll rename Nephilim to, as BCK already uses that name) have Arcane magic/sorcery and are good with remnant Ancient tech. However, they worship no gods, unless you call their atavistic relationship with the Ancients...
  5. Stellagama

Rusted Sands

Regional map for the Rusted Sands setting. Scale 1 hex = 6 miles.
  6. Stellagama

Rusted Sands

Thanks!
  7. Stellagama

Rusted Sands

Thanks! That's the intended effect. Barsoom, and other tales of dying Mars.
  8. Stellagama

Rusted Sands

A few key differences: Kanahu is vibrant, overly teeming with life; Nibiru is dying. Nibiru is significantly less eclectic than Kanahu, which was a "kitchen-sink" setting. The default Kanahi setting is a warm Mediterranean climate with a wet winter; the default Nibiran setting is a dry, cold...
  9. Stellagama

Rusted Sands

I'm slowly developing a sword & planet setting, probably to be eventually dual-published for OSE and The Sword of Cepheus (SoC being my own 2d6 sword & sorcery offering). Nibiru is a dying, ancient world. Once it was the seat of wondrously advanced civilization. But now it is far past its peak...