Search results

1. E

City Supplements or Adventures

What are some of the best city supplements or adventures? Most seem to so rote, with little interactivity, often wasting a lot of space trying to be too encyclopedic, with little consideration given to adventuring other than some boring adventure hooks interspersed that seem little to do with...
  2. E

Blarg

So, I recently read a module that purposefully kills all the PCs for the sake of "the story line." (They are not really dead because they have a divine spark or some such). How awful- I can't fathom that people still author "adventures" that take away all player agency.
  3. E

Tekumel

It's one of those settings I have had passing interest in. Anyone understand the setting? Is it worth delving into? Any good adventures?
  4. E

Critical Hits and Fumbles

Anyone have any fun critical hit and fumble charts? Back in the day we even had a fumble dice that could lead you into cutting off an arm or a head. Fun times.
  5. E

Best OSR System

What would be the "best" OSR system? Why? Thinking about moving away from DCC to something else.
  6. E

New Campaign Workshop- Legend of the Faded Suns

So, I have gotten the "new campaign" bug ( a periodic infection that ends up often in ruin, with half baked ideas, maps, and word documents, often ending in some other new campaign bug). The premise being as follows: - A cataclysmic war that ended when the Emperor opened a portal to hell and...
  7. E

Adventure Matrix

Found the attached as i was flipping through some old D&D stuff? It's pretty interesting. I don't think I have ever systemically conceptualized adventures this way.
  8. E

Campaign Framework- Help!

I am working on a new campaign based on a vague premise: - The PCs are children of the former Emperor/Retinue/Allies who royally fked up and semi destroyed the world. He and his retinue fled into a safe location where the next generation has grown up, ignorant of the broader world and goings...
  9. E

Adventures you'd like to see

What are some adventures folks would like to see that's not really done well in the market place? I would love a more fulsome treatment of the siege concept, ala The Siege of Kratys Freehold from Dungeon #33. Love that adventure because it is simple, easy to run, very "powder kegy" and...
  10. E

New Campaign- Castle Xyntillan/Operation Unfathomable/Hubris

I am starting a new campaign online with my current group, "using" DCC lightly and the following adventures within the Hubris setting: - Castle X -Operation U -??? What else would you all like me to add to it? Any other adventures you want to see play tested? I likely have 80% percent of the...