Mountains of the Underworld

squeen

8, 8, I forget what is for
I just hit the "close" on the pop-up. I'm not mobile though...

The gist is that there are underground radar images of huge "mountain ranges" underground at the interface between the various layers of the Earth's crust---hollow spaces, so effectively massive caverns?

Beoric

I just hit the "close" on the pop-up. I'm not mobile though...

The gist is that there are underground radar images of huge "mountain ranges" underground at the interface between the various layers of the Earth's crust---hollow spaces, so effectively massive caverns?
I didn't get the impression that there were hollow spaces. I think these are geologically mountain formations, but they are covered by rock.

squeen

I didn't get the impression that there were hollow spaces. I think these are geologically mountain formations, but they are covered by rock.
So your take-aways was just a boundary between two different types of rock? If so, not so fun for the imagination.

Beoric

So your take-aways was just a boundary between two different types of rock? If so, not so fun for the imagination.
I'm no expert (unless you count a summer job spent picking lines on seismic data), but that's what it sounded like to me.